In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare Crunchy Potatoes with Minced Meat.
- 4 large potatoes
- Chopped rosemary leaves, parsley
- 2 pinches of salt
- Minced Meat
- 2 eggs
- Black Pepper
- 100grm of cheese
- Bread Crumps.
- 200grms of flour
- Vegetable oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut into halves.
- Place the pieces in salty water boil until the potatoes are well cooked.
- Place the minced meat in a bowl and add salt, black pepper, parsley
- Beat the two eggs into the bowl with minced meat and mix well.
- Remove the cooked potatoes from heat and mash them while still hot.
- Add a little black pepper into the mashed potatoes.
- Grate the cheese, add it to the mashed potatoes, and mix well.
- Spread the mashed potatoes into your clean hands, scoop a spoon of the minced meat, fold and make a ball ensuring the meat is well covered inside.
- Pour bread crumps in a bowl, in a separate bowl mix an egg with fresh cream, and add flour into the mix.
- Place the balls into the mixture one by one, remove and roll it in the bread cramps until fully covered.
- Add oil in a cooking pot, once hot, place the balls inside and cook until golden brown, keep turning them until both sides are well cooked.
- Once ready, place them in clean serviettes to drain off the oil.
- Serve while still hot with accompaniments of your choice.