Learn more about SNV here
Kenya Market-led Horticulture Programme -HortIMPACT funded by Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Area of coverage
2015 – 2019
- Inclusion of SME farmers in domestic and export markets
- Improve food safety
- Reduction of food losses
- Training farmers on best practice on potato production including promotin
- Dutch seed potato varieties
- Linking farmers to markets
- Feasibility study on commercial potato storage
- Promoting mechanization of potato production
- Product and market study to inform potato storage study complete.
- Location and technology study for commercial potato storage to be completed in November.