In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare is a quick and delicious snack for your family.
POTATO, CHICKEN BREAST AND ONIONS
¼ kg Chicken Breast
2 large potatoes
2 Large Onions
2 spoonful cooking oil
Salt, Coriander, Black pepper (Optional)
200 ml of water
3 table spoons of tomato Paste
- Mince the chicken breast.
- Grate the onions and the potatoes
- Add the grated onions, potatoes, minced chicken in a bowl.
- Add the egg to the mixture.
- Add salt, black pepper and mix everything together to form a thick paste.
- Spread the cooking oil in a pan and let it heat slightly.
- Scoop the thick paste with a spoon and drop it in the pan as you try to form a round shape.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook until it turns brown on the lower side. Turn them over to allow the other side to cook.
- In 200ml of water, add the tomato paste and stir it. Then pour it in the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes. Add coriander to taste and the recipe is ready to serve.