A photo of delicacy Githeri and potato
Cooking Githeri with soft maize is very easy and the outcome is great.
- 300 g soft maize
- 400 g soft beans
- 5 potatoes
- 3 carrots, chopped round
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Cooking oil
- Boil the beans and maize until soft. Drain excess water and keep aside
- Heat cooking oil in a cooking pan. Add onions and fry. Add tomatoes and continue cooking while stirring
- Add potatoes and cook for 5minutes.
- Add Githeri, carrots and salt
- You can add royco if possible but optional
- Cover for ten minutes or till ready