In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare Potato Roll Samosa. This is a quick and delicious snack for your family.
- 1 Cup of Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 table spoonful of salt
- 1 Cup of water
- Half spoon of Black Seed
- Chopped chillies or Black Pepper
- Coriander leaves
- Ginger and garlic
- Cumin Powder
- Mix flour, oil, and salt, in a bowl. Add water gradually as you need to make a dough.
- Add black seed, mix well and cover the dough for about 10 minutes
- Peel the potatoes and boil them until well cooked to make it easy when mashing.
- Add the chopped onions, grounded coriander seeds and chilies/black pepper to the grated potatoes.
- Add chilli, garlic powder, ginger, cumin, salt and coriander leaves
- Mix well to form a thick paste.
- Cut the dough into small balls and roll on a board to make oval shapes using a rolling pin
- Make a few straight cuts on the rolled dough
- Scoop the mashed potatoes and roll it into your palm and the fold it with the rolled dough as you add some water to make sure the dough stays intact.
- Repeat the process and after that place the rolls in hot oil
- Keep turning them until they turn golden brown in color.
- Remove from the oil and place them on a tray with paper cover to absorb excess oil
- Serve with tea or favorite beverage and enjoy.
Content Source: www.nehascookbook.com