In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare Potato smoothie.
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 table spoons of cocoa powder
- 1 table spoon smooth peanut butter (Optional)
- 2 table spoonsful of honey or any other sweetener.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small sizes.
- Boil them or steam until soft enough to pierce through with a fork and mash them.
- Place the mashed potatoes in freezer and wait until completely frozen.
- Put the frozen mash into a blender; add milk, cocoa, pea nut butter and honey.
- Blend until completely smooth, you may have to mix it around a few times during the process to ensure it is evenly blended.
- Serve and enjoy with a snack of your choice