Serve with desired kachumbari as a snack or accompaniment.
Potato Egg Kebab.
In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare Potato Egg Kebab.
- 4 large potatoes
- Chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- Half tablespoon pepper
- 4 boiled eggs
- Cumin powder
- 1 cup of wheat/maize flour
- 1 cup of water
- Peel the potatoes and cut into halves.
- Boil the potatoes in salty water for about 15 minutes until they are half way cooked.
- Remove from the heat and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Crush the boiled eggs into small pieces and add on the potatoes.
- Add bread crumps, fried onions, pepper, cumin powder, coriander, ginger, garlic, rosemary according to your desire. Mix well until it forms a very thick paste.
- Oil your hands and cut the paste into small balls then roll them into a round shape
- Place the balls in a bowl of beaten egg, then coat them with bread crumps.
- Place them in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and serve while hot.