In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare Potato Kale Salad with roasted peanuts and craisins.
- 8 large potatoes
- 2 cups chopped kales
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- Half tablespoon pepper
- A handful of roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup of chopped red onions
- Tomato paste
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add smashed garlic cloves.
- Cook for about a minute and add the potato cubes
- Stir completely to coat the potatoes.
- Add salt and black pepper as you continue to stir until potatoes get tender.
- Add in chopped kales and onions, cook for additional 3 minutes until the kales soften
- Serve when warm and top with tomato paste, crushed peanuts and cranberries (Craisins).