In the potato goodness corner, we shall look at how to prepare potato soup.
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- Celery leaves
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- Salt, pepper
- Thin bacon
- Slice the bacon into thin pieces.
- Remove it from the pot and try not eating it as it may be tempting.
- Cut the onions, celery and carrots into small pieces.
- Pour off most of the bacon grease but leave a little for the soup.
- Pour the vegetables in the pot over medium heat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces or cubes.
- Pour them in the pot that has vegetables and stir them all together. Allow them to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and let them cook until the potatoes become tender.
- As they cook, mix milk and flour, whisk them till smooth.
- Pour the paste into the soup and allow cooking for another 5 minutes.
- By now they are all very soft, allow the mixture to cool down, pour into a blender and blend until it’s totally smooth.
- Pour the blended soup into a bowl, add some chopped coriander leaves and the crispy bacon and serve.
Delicious potato soup