Mini Potato Pizza
- 8-12 small potatoes
- 4 large onions
- 2 spoonful of cooking oil
- 1 small garlic clove that is minced
- 8 mini naan (Oven baked flat bread)
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons of minced rosemary
- Pre heat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the onions and potatoes into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix the cooking oil and the minced garlic. Brush the mixture onto the naan breads.
- Top with the grated cheese, onions and potatoes so that they overlap slightly and form a thin layer.
- Season with salt and rosemary.
- Drizzle a little cooking oil onto the pizzas and bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are well cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve as desired.