Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges are the perfect side dish and great with everything from Oven Fried Chicken to a juicy steak dinner, or Crispy Chicken Cutlets!
4 Large potatoes
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
Freshly Black Pepper
Step By Step Instructions
- Start by washing the potatoes to get rid of any dirt (there’s no need to peel them). Then cut each potato into wedges.
- Add the wedges to a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with about two tablespoons olive oil (or spray with low-fat cooking spray), and then toss everything together to coat.
- Place on a baking tray and spray with extra cooking spray if needed.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes. For an extra crispy finish, turn the wedges halfway through baking.
Seasoned baked potato wedges