Crispy garlic roasted potatoes are a super simple side dish perfect with anything!
- 1 potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, (or 8 cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
How to Roast Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss so potatoes are evenly seasoned.
- Roast in the oven for 45-55 minutes while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately!
Crispy garlic oven roasted potatoes